How To Pick The Most Effective Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market due to its increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you might be disappointed with most of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder. To really take advantage of Ganoderma herb, you must understand how to choose the highest grade. Here are several factors you must consider prior to buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction strategy to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration may be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg of the fungus is extracted to merely 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules of the grinded one. Needless to say, Ganoderma supplement using extraction method is often more efficient than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. Due to the chemicals used, some may even be contaminated with toxics as well as heavy metals like mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a few times more potent in its medicinal values. It really is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is much more expensive in term from the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers choose to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. However, if you don’t feel any better with He Shou Wu Extract, you might like to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is the most precious a part of Ganoderma herb with all the most power of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. It is possible to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked ready to accept release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Needless to say, you would better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence with their supplement product all the time.
5) Percentage of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma to their herbal supplement, blended with other ingredients. As such, the healing effect is far less than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract might not be pure whatsoever. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and the rest is filler. This really is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How you can test Ganoderma herb supplement. Forget about all of the claims by manufacturer regarding how pure and exactly how good their Ganoderma herbal item is. Follow these easy steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil such as olive oil. Then, open up a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread a few of its ahfqfr along with the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its ability to pass through fats and cholesterol clot in our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for around 10 days and take a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with the water after a couple of days. The oil surface is clear of any mould. This implies it provides strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continues to float on the oil surface. Take a close look and you could see mould on the surface. It has weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Check out the bottom of the glass. The spore powder is definitely the white substance deposited at the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Powder, you can expect very less healing effects.